Farasis Energy is an exciting advanced lithium-ion battery technology company focused on developing and commercializing innovative energy storage solutions to meet the increasing global demand for improved battery performance, cost and safety. We are currently in the midst of rapid expansion internationally and are growing our team quickly. We are looking for someone to support our BSE team to lead battery pack and cell development programs from requirements definition through production. The candidate will also be responsible for the interface between the USA team and overseas team.
- Knowledge of PLM/ALM systems. Jira and Confluence is a plus.
- Experience with MS Project to build program schedules, including budget and resource allocation.
- Familiar with automotive V-model development process and APQP framework.
- Experience with automotive or renewable energy engineering projects. Electric vehicles or Li-Ion battery projects desirable.
- Experience with Li-Ion Battery logistics is a plus.
- Experience managing teams overseas (Asia). Fluent in English and Mandarin required.
- Working experience with Quality and Reliability (FMEA, DFM, FVP&R, 8D)
- Experience in factory build and/or manufacturing line design and bring-up.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven group conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Must be a self-starter and a closer.
- Manages ambiguity well.
- Interface with customers or product team to define SOW, capture requirements and stakeholders sign-offs.
- Develop and maintain project timing and budget.
- Ensure all design, development, and test milestones are met on-time.
- Schedule and direct team meetings.
- Communicate tasks to team members.
- Coordinate with overseas project managers.
- Change control and risk management.
- Coordinate project logistics with both internal logistics team and external consultants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, PMP preferred.
- 2+ years project management or relevant experience.
- Fast-paced development environment, 50% travel.
- Extended hours may occasionally be required to meet project deadlines.
- 3 weeks paid vac, 10 holidays paid, 5 sick days paid annually
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision for employee
to apply contact FHR@farasis.com