The Program Manager role is to Lead battery pack and cell development programs from requirements definition through production. The candidate will also be responsible for the interface between the USA team and overseas team.
- Knowledge of PLM/ALM systems. Jira and Confluence is a plus.
- Familiar with automotive V-model development process.
- Experience with automotive or renewable energy engineering projects. Electric vehicles or Li-Ion battery projects desirable.
- Experience with Li-Ion Battery logistics is a plus.
- Experience managing teams overseas (Asia). Fluent in Mandarin is a plus.
- Working experience with Quality and Reliability (FMEA, DFM, FVP&R, 8D)
- Good analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven group conflict management and negotiation skills.
Job Responsibilities The following responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interface with customers or product team to define SOW, capture requirements and stakeholders sign-offs.
- Develop and maintain project timing and budget
- Ensure all design, development, and test milestones are met on-time
- Schedule and direct team meetings
- Communicate tasks to team members
- Coordinate with overseas project managers
- Change control management
- Risk management
- Coordinate project logistics with both internal logistics team and external consultants
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years project management or relevant experience
- Fast-paced development environment
- Professional, team-oriented
- Extended hours may occasionally be required to meet project deadlines
to apply contact FHR@farasis.com